Sunday, November 11, 2007

Similarities 9

Koans !
I like koans.
I can't studdy them rt now cause I have no 'teacher' (sob) but its ok
why is this odd woman blathering on about koans like this?

we all know what koans are rt? I consider them teaching devices, kinda like a verbal/spychological zen fan to the face or head depending on where it is needed to hellp w/that understanding problem on may have

(Im in a humored mood rt now)

I would have to say that Ntr and Koan opperate on the same principle.

since Im sure you all know what koans are then I know I dont have really go into boaring explination about that.

Of course Ntr are 'translated' as meaning 'god'

thanks budge.
Every thing in kmt is symbolic... even the Ntr are larger than life symbolic teachings.

I find this all very interesting and exciting.

No comments: