Monday, November 12, 2007

Mussings

I hear echoes of the past, see them too sometimes, in small snippets.
I have been told by people who studdy past life regresion that this is normal.

I am luckey enough to know The Historian and The Secretary. This gives me the oportinity to confirm these things, as they are both highly educated and have to an amazingly incredable amount of research into some of those things that flash in my mind.

Mostly I talk with The Historian. Sometimes I dont even have to directly ask about what Im experiancing but he seems to pick right up on what ever is conserning me at the moment, the level of accuracy generally creaps me the hell out.

I have no idea why I pick up on these things, I guess I could have been incarnated at that time, hell if I can remember who I was.... lol I have never asked the Historian how he fews these little flashes of mine.... he has never asked who I think I may have been.... good thing about that.

No comments: