Sunday, November 11, 2007

Simalaraties 5

similarities between religions are not uncommon..

qualities like compassion, dealing with the nature of mind, and so forth.

what makes Buddhism different from the rest, is the concept of Four Seals or Three Universal Characteristics, and taking refuge in Triple Gem. --- a comment left in response
*



I never had any problems with accepting the tripplel jems... as I think I mentioned in my blog.. or elsewhere ...kmt-ism is all inclusive so taking refuge in the tripple gems was never an issue or a problem... the four seals is a mirror/reflection of the mystery teachings (Im sure I dont have to go into the def of 'mystery teaching' but just in case some one else is reading it... all that means is that its presented in a way to eather promote further understanding or for those students who have attained enough to understand...I can post about it if there is any confusion regarding it)

Of course a true kemite is compassionate...not being so is direct violation to not only the teachigns but to the 'self' (aka you, me the universe...) all of those things.. you could just superimpose them really....

No comments: