Sunday, November 11, 2007

Similarities 10

[what makes Buddhism different from the rest, is the concept of Four Seals or Three Universal Characteristics, and taking refuge in Triple Gem.
*



(Actually, in the Esoteric understanding of almost all Religions; the Four Seals, and the Tri-Unity(The Three Jewels: whether Outer, Inner, or Secret) are all taught; albeit explained and/or symbolized a little differently.

In the Khemetian teachings, there is AMEN, RA, PTAH for example, which on one level could be synonymous with the Dharmakaya, Samboghakaya, and Nirmanakaya.

The Khemetians also understood that all compounded phenomena are impermanent, that everything defiled (with ego-clinging) is suffering, that all phenomena are empty and devoid of a self-entity, and that nirvana is perfect peace.


And by the Three Universal Characteristics, I'll assume that you're referring to:


QUOTE
The three natures or three aspects of experience are:

The imaginary nature (Skt. parikalita, Tib. kun rtag), the dependent nature (Skt. paratantra, Tib. gzhan dbang) and the truly existent nature (Skt. parinispanna, Tib. yongs grub).



Well, we know that the Hebrew Kabbalah is heavily based on the Khemetian Paut Neter(which is even admitted in the Torah), and that Vedic-Brahminism is based on the very Ancient pre-Shakyamuni Tantric Buddhism/Yungdrung Bon.


So let us look at Paranishpanna/Parinispanna in relation to the AIN SOPH of Kabbalah:


QUOTE(Samael Aun Weor)
Ain Soph Paranishpanna

"We must make a specific differentiation between the Ain Soph and the Ain Soph Paranishpanna: In the Ain Soph, interior Self-realization does not exist, but in the Ain Soph Paranishpanna, interior Self-realization does exist." - Tarot and Kabbalah



Here^^^ "Self", in the sense of "Self Liberation"



These connections are worth reflecting on. ] -- someones reply
*





What A Lovely Reply !!! YAY (as you can see Im not always serious and stuffy)
thank you sooooo much for that !!!! WOW I learned something from it.... LOL .. even though I had to take a tedious six moth corse in the kmt origins of the Quaballa I of course retain none of it (since Im not really concerned w/it... sad Im sure but I don't really 'care' about the Quabala)


Im not sure if anyone saw the posting on Her-Bak the other day but... I think that really sums up the three universal characters... maybe Im the only one who sees it that way though.


The only thing that threw me was certainly not through anything other than my perception. I have noticed certain sects/traditions of buddhists like to separate things into all manner of groupings and thingies which is nicely reflected in your reply (thanks, now I don't have to provide a visual for what I'm talking about)

and the kmts did too. so I will take this opportunity to be like all other Kmt priestesses I know and talk about it. (under 45 min I swear !!!! .... we can be a long winded bunch...)

Amun and Ra were not originally uhh together as a deity... Yes they did 'merge' and all that ....
And yes most definitely Amun (oh sorry I dont use the 'English spelling for that, gives me a giggle and I can't possibly be serious)

Dharmakaya is a actually a good approximation for Amun as is Brahman.

I was reading this zen book this morning and the author was attempting to explain the no 'self' and "I" ego thing and how there is no 'reincartaion' but yet there is. Ha ha !!!
He said that everyday We are born, we grow old and we die. We are not the same person tomorrow as tomorrow does not exsist , we certainly are not the same person of yesterday, since that doesn't exsist either. I read this and though OH wow... some one is talking about Ra !!!!!!

Every day Ra is born as Khepri
by noonday he is Ra
at sunset he is Atum
and he then dies....
and then there is the journey through the duat.... Im sure its about the subconscious, but I wont get into all that, not done studying it all three diff versions...

and yes again,,,, thank you for your reply...

No comments: