Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Introduction

This was my original blog. Then I thought the 'ramblings' part left this blog sounding less than serious. So, in any case I will transfer shemsu thoughts back here, (eventually) because I do tend to ramble quite a bit and I dont think this should be as much of a problem as it was. Funny how the ego bites the forehead some times, this old blog of mine will be used primarily to each of my characters (in my book) reading list and their own spiritual growth - I am even thinking of having some of the write journals - not sure yet.

I also want to try to motivate myself so that I will keep up with all the email journals I subscribe to - I have had a very busy year and have not had as much time as I want. I also want to continue my imvu art that support my story. I am not a very good visual artist - I cant draw a straight line to save my life.

No comments: