Thursday, December 13, 2007

Intro to the Tarot

Its symbolism working with your intuition/psychicness ect ect. I can't tell you how it works, just that it does.

My explinations tend to be short. I have been a reader for many years... the more detailed the explination you atempt to 'memorize' the less likely you are able to read very well. Its good to know the general ideas behind the symbolism but not good to get mired or chained to the 'definitions' provided by whomever.

This idea of putting Kmt and Hindu gods (and oh yes.. the shinsengumi will make an appearance) has been distracting me to the point to where I must write about it.

Associative Tarot of the Gods and Ancestors

so this orriginally is an excorsise that teachers will have students do... I like to do this every few years to see how my view of the cards differ from three or four years ago.

No comments: